Saturday, November 13, 2010

Trip To Washington

A few weeks ago I went to visit my family in the beautiful, glorious Washington state. The purpose of my trip was to be there as my best friend Amy Carruthers gave birth to her second son. It was so great to be there with Amy and her family and to also spend some time with my family.

I spent some time at the hospital with Amy and John (her husband). One of the days we were there my sister Sarah was taking her preschool class to the pumpkin patch. My other sister, Stephanie and Penny and I tagged along and we had a total blast! Here are some pictures from our trip.

Here is beautiful Amy with little Nathan John Carruthers


Penny with Aunt Steph

She was not a big fan of taking this picture
I can't remember if she was laughing or crying here
(Probably crying)

What is this thing?!

"Hey mom, how much longer do I have to sit here?"

"Okay, I'll give you a smile"



1 comment:

  1. So Cute! Can't wait to see you guys next month! Love you!

    ReplyDelete