Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hello? Is anyone out there?

It has been so incredibly long since I've posted I don't really even know where to begin! Maybe I'll just relieve some of the pressure and I'll start with a couple pics of Pen from the last couple of months...

A trip to Disneyland!

As a side note, she's worn this sweatshirt
since she was like 9 months old and it still fits!
Good buy Uncle Jer!

Pen's Nana (Jona's mom) took this pic.
I love our funny girl!

Before a much needed bang trim :)

Play time in the park!

One of our favorite things to do in SCV

I love that sly little grin!

Playing in the sunshine!

She loves outside time

Another train ride

Penny and her sweet Dada

I love this little girl! I will hopefully do a better job of updating this blog! (Don't hold your breath) :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm here! Glad you came back. Penny is ADORABLE. Makes me remember when my own girl was small.

    ReplyDelete