Monday, October 10, 2011

I'm Not Dead Yet

I've come to terms with the fact that I am a very obnoxious blogger. I would apologize but I'm not sure it's about to change so I'll hold off on that. Hey, at least I'm not as lazy a blogger as this guy :)

I come to realize that my relationship with blogging is a lot like the friend you were supposed to call a while ago. You don't call, forget to call, lose the number, etc. Then you get to a point where you're so embarrassed to run into them that you move to another state and change your name. Thats kinda where I'm at.

I thought I might start another blog but then I realized that no one reads this blog anymore so maybe I'll start with a whole new audience. So welcome, newbies. This blog is filled with consistent, meaningful, life-changing content.

Let the blogging commence!

1 comment:

  1. Poor Miz P - I read Your Blog and i'm always checking back to see if You have added anything. I try to catch up w/ Pec's Twitter, but it makes me dizzy. (Between You & me - i wish He would blog again - He is a very "vivid" writer:)) And so, let the blogging begin, uh, i mean commence!)

    ReplyDelete