Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Penelope's First Haircut!

Before we went up to Washington we decided to cut Pen's hair. It was kinda funny that she didn't have her first haircut until she was two and a half, but she was bald for SO long I just couldn't bring myself to do it! I was pretty nervous for it because sometimes she freaks out when people she doesn't know tries to touch her but she loved it! The experience was really great and the sweet hair stylist did a great job!

The best part for Pen was that she got to sit in a cop car! Her Dada was pretty excited about it too :)



She looks really somber but I think she was just concentrating on watching Tangled :)


The lady put Pen's hair in these cornrows (cuter than they sound) 
to show me how to try to train her to have a new bang line. 


Almost Done!


We couldn't get her to look up :)


No comments:

Post a Comment