Saturday, May 15, 2010

Our Home: Kitchen

We haven't done a lot to this room. But it still looks a little different plus the new appliances add so much! We got them almost a year ago and I am still so thankful!!

Here is the kitchen before...


How it is now (sorry its crooked)...



Another one...



To the right :)...



What we've done...
New fridge
New oven
New microwave

What we want to do...
New dishwasher
Stain cabinets
New cabinet doors
Granite counter tops (where's priceless granite when you need it?!
Oh yeah, they're in WA ;))
Repaint

So this one doesn't look much different. We don't know if we'll be able to make any of the changes besides paint but that would be some of the goals that we have. At least it gives some of my WA friends an opportunity to see our home :)

Next up...

The Deck! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mrs. P - Love your kitchen - i really like the open cabinets - i like that handy accessibility. also, the high tech four slice toaster is cool! like the brightness in your kitchen that the light wood adds to. The LORD bless your house and home. coo coo to little Penny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you opened that one cabinet up and painted the back blue - what an awesome idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to be honest and say that the open cabinets were not our doing. I do like it a lot though! This summer one of my projects is to repaint the back. I'm not a huge fan of the blue. Its kinda smurfy. One of our bathrooms is painted entirely in that color and it is really overwhelming. Hopefully I'll be able to do a before and after if I ever get around to it! :)

    Thank you for the encouragement though!

    ReplyDelete