Sunday, May 2, 2010

Our Home: Master Bedroom


Like 500 years ago I promised that I would post pictures of our condo and the changes that we have made to it. I keep forgetting to take pictures but I finally have taken a few. I will try to post some of the pictures during the before during and after process of some of the redecorating/painting/etc. stuff that we have done.

Here is how the bedroom looked before we moved in...


I don't have any pictures of the in between because I was newly pregnant and newly pukey :)

Here it is now...



Here are a few more...


Before...


After


Sorry the pictures are so dark. I took them with my iPhone. I could take them with our camera but I'm not 100% sure how to download them to here.

We had to replace the closet doors because the previous owner wallpapered them and then drew on top of the wall paper with crayons (not joking). I am still not a fan of the curtains but I don't really know what else to do because closet doors are stinking expensive!!

Here is what we have done...
Removed popcorn ceiling
Installed ceiling fan
Removed closet doors
Replaced with curtains
Painted walls
Put up blinds and curtains

What still needs to be done...
Get a closet organizer
Actually put pictures in some of the empty frames :)
Carpet the room (they are coming to measure today!)
Figure out a better solution for the closet doors
Take better pictures!

There you go, for any of you who care! ;) Hopefully I will be doing a couple more of these posts in the next couple of days!


No comments:

Post a Comment