Monday, January 17, 2011

Leavenworth


Leavenworth is one of the coolest places in Western Washington. I love this place. It seems like it was the popular place to go this Christmas since several of my Washington friends have blogged about their trip to Leavenworth this last month.

We packed up the whole family (minus Steph cause she had school) and we drove the two hours it takes to get there. I'll be honest, there were a couple of times I thought we weren't going to make it. I may or may not have been one of the most obnoxious backseat drivers on the trip there (sorry dad :))

The only downside to the trip is that apparently people in Leavenworth don't know how to salt the sidewalks. Both my mom, sister and I totally ate it. Sarah, however, wins the prize for the most dramatic fall of the day. Lets just say, she's lucky she didn't break her back.

Here are some pictures...

Isn't Leavenworth gorgeous!!


My Momma and My Hubs

It was freezing and Pen was completely content to sit
bundled up in her stroller for several hours


Not the best picture, but this is how our cutie looked in her snowsuit


I've got some good lookin siblings. They get it from me :) Haha


Leavenworth is filled with the most adorable shops. This hat shop proved to be too much temptation for some of us. I may have to take back what I said about some people being good looking... :)

I don't actually have words for this...


I actually think this may be an improvement...


There was a picture of my dad in a hat that had a ponytail attached,
but it makes me gag so I won't subject you to it.
Let your imagination run wild (or not)...








On a completely different note, ever since I was a little girl
I dreamed of being kissed in this gazebo. Call me a hopeless romantic. :)


The Sibs minus Steph :(


My little family :)



No comments:

Post a Comment