Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My Helper in the Kitchen :)

I have been trying to find stuff to do in that difficult hour between her waking up from her nap and us eating dinner. The house is the hottest by that time of day, she's grumpy from waking up from her nap, I'm trying to get the house picked up for when Jona comes home and I usually just try to sit her in front of a movie or something.

FINALLY (I don't know why it took me so long) I've decided to have her "help" with dinner. I know I'm pretty late to the party on having her help me in the kitchen but I really thought that it would just cause much more stress. I was wrong and its totally worth it. She "mixed" these raw potatoes for a good 45 minutes! We need to make this a habit!



2 comments:

  1. i can't believe how big she looks...i also can't believe that's what i'm commenting on. you would think i could find something more clever to say, but no.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, love you Jess! How on earth do we make our babies stop growing? Look in to that k?

    ReplyDelete