Tuesday, August 14, 2012

San Francisco! Part 2

Our next day in San Francisco was just as fun as the first but (of course) I was starting to get a cold so I wasn't feeling so great. We still had a blast and went across the Golden Gate Bridge and walked around in a park. 

Ryan knew of this really great seafood place where everyone got clam chowder (except for me, cause I'm lame like that) and it was apparently so good. Rachel was such a trooper, especially for being as pregnant as she is and allowing us to drag her up and down a bunch of hills. I was losing energy by the second thanks to this cold, but we managed to have fun!

By the end of the night we were so exhausted the four of us just grabbed a pizza and watched the Olympics together in our hotel room.

The next morning we went to the big Farmer's Market and got some ice cream and then Jona and I had to get back cause he had to work the next day. It was such a short trip but we loved being with our dear friends and we can't wait for our next vacation together!

Here are a couple of pictures from the rest of our trip...


My sweet friend Rach...


How we usually look :)


Ryan & I and our squinty eye smiles :)


 Ghirardelli Square
(amazing brownie sundae!)

The fellas 



Love you Foglesongs! Can't wait for our next trip together!





No comments:

Post a Comment